May 25th - Self-drafted skirt
Me-Made-May is over, thank you Zoe, it was a lot of fun. If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few quick thoughts with you.
May 29th - T-shirt refashion
- You should go see the Flickr Pool for inspiration. The stylishness, creativity and craftmanship is amazing.
- I haven't made many comments for lack of time, but I really loved everything.
- I need to go on a World Tour to trace back all the wonderful fabric I saw.
- I should take another look at Burda Patterns, some of the girls have made wonderful garments with them.
- I don't plan on planning, SWAP is not for me, but I should plan on making a few tops other than cut up t-shirts.
- My pant making skills need a lot of work.
- I have to take better pictures, iPhone pictures are a bare minimum.
- I need to do something with my hair!
May 28th - Another Nicole Miller with boats
Thank you so much for your kind comments, it was really nice to rumage through my sewing history. Now on to some new stuff.
May 30th - BWOF pants